Yes, this is literally how Jenny reacts sometimes depending on the level of excitement.
Anyway, this award goes to any blogger who has 200 or less followers
Here are the rules:
1)Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves.
2)Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you tagged.
3)Choose 11 people and them in your post
4)Tell them you've tagged them
5)Remember, no tag backs.
Our 11 Random facts:
1) We were married on Pi Day - 3.14 March 14th, 2009
2) Nick is double jointed in his elbows. Jenny thinks it's weird.
3) We both LOVE to play Disc Golf.
4) We have 2 dogs. Both of them were named after something book related. We have a mini dachshund named Seeley. We named him after Seeley Booth on on the TV show Bones that is based on Kathy Reichs' Temperance Brennan novels. In case you are wondering, our dog is very much a cocky wiener like the character he is named after. We also have a Chihuahua/min pin mix named Mortimer "Mo" Folchart after the main character in Cornelia Funke's Inkheart trilogy.
5) Nick loves to eat at Outback. Jenny loves to eat Chili's
6) Jenny is addcited to "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Her favorite pony is Fluttershy.
7) We both work at competing retail stores.
8) We almost have a 5 year age difference between us.
9) At our wedding, instead of traditional wedding music, we used mostly orchestrated video game music.
10) We both loves comic book superheroes. Marvel and DC.
11) We both love Disney.
Our 11 questions from Karen
1) When did you start reading?
Jenny's answer: Very young. My mom used to read to me when I was little. One day she stopped while reading and I starting reading instead. Come to find out, I had the book memorized because she read it to me everyday. (That still counts, right?)
Nick's answer: I don't really remember when I started. I just always seemed to have read. I would stop reading for awhile, pick it back up and stop it again. Since Jenny got hooked on YA, I haven't stopped since.
2)What is your favorite book character EVER?
Jenny's answer: This one is tough... I'd have to say Mortimer Folchart from the Inkheart series. He could literally bring words from books to life.
Nick's answer: Oh man, this question is brutal. I have so many favorites that I would have to say I don't have an "All-time" favorite character.
3)Do you prefer YA or Adult? What genre?
Jenny's answer: YA, of course! Paranormal and Mystery Thriller.
Nick's answer: Science Fiction and Dystopian.
4)What is your favorite stand alone book and book series?
Jenny's answer: Favorite stand-alone: "The Little Prince by Antone de Saint-Exupery
Favorite series: "The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade" & "Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Nick's answer: Favorite stand alone "War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells" Favorite Series: "Gunsmith Cats by Keni Sonoda. (Manga counts, right? :D)
5) What is your biggest fear and biggest dream?
Jenny's answer: Biggest Dream - Being a successful author
Biggest Fear - Never ever finishing a manuscript
Nick's answer: Biggest Dream - Living comfortable and being able to take care of my family.
Biggest Fear - Death
6) One thing you cannot live without?
Jenny's answer: Internet.
Nick's answer: Internet.
(We know, it's very sad.)
7) What is your favorite animal?
Jenny's answer: Polar Bears
Nick's answer: Bears
8) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Jenny's answer: Alaska
Nick's answer: Alaska
9) Vampires or Werewolves?
Jenny's answer: Werewolves duh!
Nick's answer: Werewolves without a doubt.
10) How often do you read?
Jenny's answers: All the time. Sometimes I take a break for a day or two but it's not long before I'm immersed into a book again.
Nick's answer: Lately, ever chance I get.
If you could marry any book character (boy or girl), who would you pick?
Jenny's answer: Patch from Hush, Hush
Nick's answer: Amy from Across the Universe. Red hair, pale skin, freckles? Mmm. :D
Our 11 questions to our nominees
1) What is your "go-to" YA recommendation when meeting new YA book readers?
2) What is your favorite blogging meme?
3) Be honest, does a book cover effect the opinion of the book for you? Don't worry, it happens to the best of us. :D
4) Do you have any pets?
5) Where is your favorite spot to read?
6) Do you think reading is going the way of the eReader? Do you have an eReader?
7) What kind of shampoo do you use?
8) Can you rub your tummy and pat your head at the same time?
9) How do you organize your bookshelves?
10) If you were stuck on a desert island with 3 book characters, would they be?
11) Do you let your food touch or does it have to stay separated?
The 11 people that I nominated
10) Book Doll
11) J.J. Bonds
I hope I also didn't tag someone who was already tagged. I'm sorry if I did. I had a lot of fun doing this and I hope everyone else too. Please leave me a link to your post so I can read and enjoy your fun answers. :D