Pardon our dust during our re-vamp, and while you're here be sure to stop by the Faceless Fancy Page! The Etsy Shop and the Faceless Fancies Facebook are now live!

Monday, July 9, 2012

In My Mailbox (4): Sale and eBook find Edition


In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by the lovely Kristi at The Story Siren where in which book lovers get share the bookish-ness they've recently bought, borrowed, won. (With links to GoodReads)

This week we really weren't planning on picking much up since our TBR shelf is over flowing. Seriously I think it may collapse any day now, but when you come across great book deals you just can't help yourself ya know?

This week we checked out Books-A-Million's huge Summer book sale and managed to walk away with only 4 books. Trust us, it was hard to narrow it down.

  The Awakening (The New Heroes/Quantum Prophecy, #1)This Dark EndeavorI Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1)We'll Always Have Summer (Summer, #3) 


This Dark Endeavour by Kenneth Oppel

I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore

We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han 


Then we stumbled upon these awesome eBooks deals!
(As of today prices are as listed, but they Barnes&Noble and Amazon may change the prices at their discretion)

 $2.99

The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1)Angelfire (Angelfire, #1)A Beautiful Dark (A Beautiful Dark, #1)
Variant (Variant, #1)The Demon Trapper's Daughter (The Demon Trappers #1)


Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
 (Nook/ Kindle)

A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies
 (Nook/ Kindle)

Variant by Robson Wells
(Nook/ Kindle)


$0.99 
 The Plight and Plot of Princess Penny




That's it for us! What did you get in your mailbox?? Let us know in the comments!!

2 comments:

  1. I just finished The Summer I Turned Pretty and LOVED it! I cannot wait to read It's Not Summer Without You and We'll Always have Summer! Loving your blog btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! =)

    I'm such a slacker, I haven't read The Summer I Turned Pretty yet. But now that I have all three I'm ready to jump in. I've been hearing really good things about them.

    ReplyDelete